Sunday, March 20, 2005

$$$$$ makes the world go round

Bank Balance as of 20th March 2005 = $6.00
I am officially broke this month according to my bank balance. Sighs. At times like this I start to wonder what the hell I spend my money on. To further add to the emotional turmoil I am going through now due to my financial situation, my freaking exams are near. As usual I have been slacking since the start of the semester and now, I have to face the reality of me failing in one or more modules. Damn, I suddenly realise the importance of staying awake in lectures, coming on time and even attending lectures. Argh its too late to start pondering and regretting over these trivial matters now because I have got exams to worry about. Okay schedule for the coming week is going to just plain straight 100% revision. No more procrastinating for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home