Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Contemplating

Alright, a moment ago while I was buying fags at my coffeeshop, a very vague thought just struck me and I was thinking about it while making my way back home. Has it ever struck you that we humans always long for or secretly desired for something or someone which we would like to have and when it presents itself to you on a silver platter, your desire and craving just mysteriously disappears. Yup surely you have come across such a situation before. It's really funny how fickle we humans are. It's as though we humans have a scandalicious side in us that erupts every time we see or like something or someone whom we know is out of our reach. Alright I am lost for words already, just dying to go for my class gathering chalet tomorrow. Chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home