Tuesday, October 11, 2005

in a daze, but not blinded by the white light

I seriously need to sit down and start planning what i want in my life. Basically i have been delaying too many things in my life that i want to achieve. Firstly my driving licence. It's been a year plus since i turned 18 but i have yet to even get my basic theory done. I was saving enough cash for it until unexpected things happened which caused me to use the cash to solve the problem. Furthermore i have yet to start saving for my licence after that incident. Am i that fucked up? I seriously want to succeed but somehow, things ain't turning out the way i expect it to be. I have huge plans for my life but somehow i can't seem to get on the right track. It seems that everytime i assume i am on the right track, something somewhere will screw up and it's back to square one for me. I need a smoke, maybe a few more. Screw it I'm off for a puff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home