Tuesday, July 11, 2006

same shit, different day

sometimes i wonder if the things i'm going through in life is a test from god or an evil prank by him.
my life at this moment is just plain messy.
too many things are happening at the same time causing me to lose all directions in life.
i've learnt many life lessons in the past few days which has gave me a bigger outlook on life as a whole.
i've been wanting to flare up over certain issues which has cropped up over the past few days but i've withheld my comments to myself just so i don't " rock the boat "
i've tried my very best to solve all the problems but it has been taken for granted.
zero appreciation was shown but only selfishness was seen.
as the old saying goes " same shit, different day "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home