Sunday, October 14, 2007

sunshine after the rain

I stare at myself in the mirror and wonder what it would be like to live as someone else's reflection. I stare even harder, and soon I find myself trying to decipher what her eyes are saying, who her heart is beating for, and what her mind is thinking. I realize there's nothing you can do to change the past. What's happened has happened. What's most important is how you live your life right now, and how you plan to lead it in the near future. It doesn't matter anymore whether a special someone loves you and is wiling to lay their life down for you, because the most important lesson that I've learnt - is to Love Yourself.
.
.
Thank you my friend for everything you've taught me.
Coffee someday soon?
Hugs & kisses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home