Friday, May 20, 2005

The perfect breakfast

My freaking lifestyle is very undesirable now man. I sleep at the crack of dawn and get up when I smell lunch. Fucking fantastic right. I hardly exercise unless you count walking to the coffeeshop for supper or to the mama shop to get fags as exercise. Oh and I started smoking again after 3weeks of abstinence due to my trip to JB. My god the fags there was dirt cheap, like 3sing a pack. Anyway, schools going to start soon and that means getting up early once again, which I reckon is going to be a tough task for me. This semester's timetable is pretty slack and I am bloody sure I will skip lectures again, but than again what's new? Its lunch time now and there's no food in the house. FUCK! For those kind souls out there can you get me the following for lunch? Thanks a million. StarWars here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home