Sunday, October 23, 2005

Like an entangled ball of strings

The reopening of Zouk on Friday was MAD!! The renovation was fantastic but somehow it resembles Zouk KL in a way. Well the music at Phuture was not what I had expected, mediocre at best, fucked up if I want to be brutally honest. I was more hyped up at Zouk I dare say, music was off the hook, topped up with gay podium dancers and an old man dressed up like Michael Jackson showing his moves. The smoke machine at zouk was kick ass man, fucking hell I couldn’t see anything when it was activated, scared the living shits out of me. Well supper after that with ara, josh, khaushal, shawn cheong and deon at ramai. Reached home around 6am but couldn’t sleep, could only have like short naps which resulted in a very sleepy, cranky and hungry shaun. By the way, josh stop driving like you did that night, you were possessed by some zouk spirit balls.

Well shaun leong’s birthday party was alright. Dude sorry if I made you like fucking high or somewhere along that line but you know I still love you right. Left the place around 11plus before heading down to Desire2 to meet up with the two lionel’s, samantha, manjit and bumped into ara n mark and a few others whom I’m so sorry to say I forgot your names. Went home around 3am but felt really empty inside.

Your smile captivates me.
Your eyes mesmerize me.
But somehow you just don’t want me. That’s how I look at it.
No more drinking, smoking just for you.
But isn’t loving someone, accepting them with their imperfections as well?
The balls in your court now. It’s your move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home