Friday, November 18, 2005

It's a Friday night people

I'm torn between two decisions. My heart tells me to go for both but my wallet is begging for mercy. How can I satisfy both sides? To club tonight at Zouk or tomorrow at Obar and Desire2? Fuck man being absent at either one of them is not an option worth considering. Damn it I hate making such decisions and I will always take the easy way out and go for both. Damn it sounds like a good idea, going for both. Well school today was, how shall I describe it, SHORT. Didn’t go for my classes at 8am and only turned up for class at 3pm and finished at 5pm. I must say I am starting to go back to the days when I start received warning letters ever so often. Sighs, a leopard never changes it spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home