Tuesday, November 08, 2005

On the verge of collaspe

I swear yesterday at school was fucking filled with stupid yet hilarious incidents which I will remember for life. The icing on the cake has to go to this girl who tried to scare me in the lift. Let me paint you the picture. I walk into the lift with my mp3 nearly on full blast and press 4th floor and the close button. Before the doors can fully close shut, it begins to open again. Realizing someone wants to get in, I quickly pressed the open button and guess what happened? Some anonymous girl pops into view with her hands wide apart and shouts something. And guess what I did?? Shouted back “What the fuck!” and gave her the “you are an ultimate loser look”. Realizing she got the wrong target and worst still did not even make me frighten one bit, she embarrassingly walked into the lift with 2 friends in tow who were obviously embarrassed too and headed for the 3rd floor. Let me tell you, if you want to pull off such a prank on me I suggest getting the PUNK’D crew down because yours truly is the expert in playing such pranks. And if you were wondering if the girl was pretty, let’s give her an 7.5/10 just for trying that prank.

Alright heading to town later for coffee i guess. Might shop if anything fancy catches my eye. Chao people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home