Friday, August 11, 2006

Tuesday - drank at Cheeky Monkeys and Momo
Thursday - drank at Cube and MOS
Friday - plans to drink at Cube
Saturday - drinking session still pending
What the hells wrong with me. I’m starting to think that I’m a closet alcoholic. There’s never enough of alcohol for me. But deep down inside, I know the reason for drinking. It’s like a stress relieving activity for me, something to let me break free from the evil clutches of life. To simply put it to “travel” into another realm when I’m high just so I don’t remember anything. Somehow getting high is an enormous task nowadays. My alcohol resistance has gone up ten folds and it’s a nuisance trying to get high every time I drink. Fuck it. Life is just too short for me to start thinking of my problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home