Friday, April 20, 2007

pig !

BABY JUST CHANGED THE TIME TO 8PM !!!!
OMG !!! *slaps forehead*
So the intended plan was to meet at 7pm, but NOOOO, baby can't wake up!
FANTASTIC !
She’s sleeping like a PIG.
Baby if your reading this “ stop changing the plans, you know I don’t like it right? But NO NO NO, you still do it !”. HMPH !
Sounds familiar?
I'm hungry, like seriously seriously hungry. Like "if you put a cow infront of me i will eat it" kind of hungry. But I can't eat dinner yet, why? Because I'm meeting the pig for dinner !
Sighs, the things I go through for that silly girl.
Bye people, off to get ready now.
Love You Pig !
.
.
Countdown to NS : 56days

3 Comments:

Blogger dorina said...

You are becoming too whiny for my liking...

but it's okay.
I'll still marry you.
Am i nice or what?
whoooooooo

5:33 AM  
Blogger shaun said...

your very nice !! always being unreasonable for no reason, but being the nicer one in the relationship i always give in. sighs poor me !

6:53 AM  
Blogger dorina said...

EAT MY SHORTS!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home