Sunday, April 15, 2007

sorry might not help now

I’ve made so many mistakes in my life but hurting you has been the worst one to date. I can safely say, the things that you have done for me unconditionally has made me feel really loved and appreciated and all I have done for you is to disappoint you time after time after you told me my mistakes. I swear, I never meant to hurt you but it just happened. When you said we needed time apart, I swear my heart was bleeding, not because of what you said, but it was because I knew I made a mistake which evidently hurt someone I have loved so much. I know I have never told you this but of all the girls I’ve dated, you are the only one who has shown so much care, concern and love towards me. I feel really happy whenever I am with you and I really wish for us to be together for a very long time. I know that there’s nothing which I can say to make you happy now just believe me just this once, I will never hurt you ever again.

ADRINA ONG, I love you very much. I am really sorry if I have made you unhappy. I promise to make you the happiest girl in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home