Tuesday, February 06, 2007

i have the car for the whole week...

Dead broke yet again.
No thanks to the parking summon and cost of petrol.
But it’s worth it, beats taking the public transport any day.
On another note, study week has officially started for me and it didn’t really start off on a productive note. Photocopied a few notes, had lunch, learnt a concept or two before I headed back home. I basically have seven to ten days to get my studies back on track before I sit for my papers on the 12th and the 15th respectively, than it’s 2weeks of wait before I know if I’ll graduate. Oh well, hopefully nothing screws up along the way.
what if?
that's what i keep asking myself everynight.
could things have turned out different?
what if i had only called?
what if i didn't wait and acted instead?
what if?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home