Friday, January 12, 2007

rain rain go away

I’m in school, in the project room to be precise freezing my scrawny ass off despite the jacket I’m wearing. So there’s like 5people in here, including myself. How pathetic, should have stayed home instead to sleep. So I’m supposed to be working on my report for my final year project but as usual, I veered off course and started to chat on msn, blog surf and now blog. Brilliant I dare say, procrastination at its best. It’s raining cats and dogs now and I’m in no mood to work at all, all I’m thinking off is my bed at home. I’m heading to the tattoo shop at 230pm to accompany vind for his scorpion tattoo. Evil thought are forming at the back of my head, thinking of getting three small stars on my wrist. Should I ??

HAPPY 21st SMELLY BOY, see you tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home