Friday, December 22, 2006

mirror mirror on the wall


Day in, day out, we often take things for granted.
Some of our lives are so monotonous, we often find ourselves finding others our subject of envy.
Those who when put beside us, appear much lively, with more interesting life adventures.
Some have real good stories to tell, while some are just boasting to boost their pathetic ego.
Which makes me wonder....
How is it that those who achieved this much in their life be able to put down everything just to do what they want?
I often find myself wishing that i could do so too.
But there things which binds me tight to this realistic world.
Too many....
Our philosophies of life are so different from one another.
We disagree and argue with one another so frequently that i'm so frustrated.
I start thinking..... "why cant these people think from my point of view?"
But then again, i cant be so selfish about things.
When can we think of the big picture?
When can we stop saying the word "I"?
When can we start loving and accepting things the way they are?
When can we stop grumbling about life and its misery?
Clearly, it's enough said.
We're cowardly, selfish, egoistic bastards.
Stop judging me.
Go look at yourself in the mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home