Saturday, December 02, 2006

rushing

I’M DYING OF SLEEP DEPRIVATION !!
So I basically worked my ass off from 5pm Friday afternoon till 1.30pm today. My god I swear I’m freaking tired now. Even smoking seems a choir now that I’m totally aching all over. I just got back not too long ago and guess what? I have to head back to work by 330pm to be on stand by for some event at Singapore Science Centre and Electrico is playing which means Amanda will be there. *DROOLS ALL OVER MYSELF*, and guess which lucky crew member of Stage4 gets to do her sound check with her personally? ME !!!! Damn excited man, don’t ask me why but I just am.

So my 2nd boss is such an asshole, no pun intended but he is. The company had 3events on Friday night, one was the set up at science centre, another one was a prom night at Novotel and the last one, get this the grand opening of Kandi Bar at Mos and he purposely assigned me to the science centre one. Fucking hell pissed the shit out of me when I found out the schedule in the office. His reason was he knew I liked to drink so he was afraid I would get drunk while working. What stupid reason is that, everyone knows I don’t drink on the job only if the 1st boss says I can which is like always. Never mind, I heard there’s alcohol at science centre tonight so take that sucker, going to drink to my hearts content in front of you!
Ok i better go check my stuff for work later, don't intend to screw up the audio and lighting while Electrico and some other people are preforming on stage.

Oh my god, I’m super tired. Going to take a quick shower before I’m off to work again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home