Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HAPPY 20th SHAUN PATRICK !!

Time check 3.30am

Finally done with my presentation today and I’m very pleased the way things turned out. Didn’t expect to receive such praises from the lecturer, was even more shocked when my fellow classmates said that I did a good job. Best part was the comment one girl made “Wah you sleep through the lessons, come late but presentation still so good”. Feels so good when people appreciate your hard work, now I definitely feel the late nights spent doing my research paid off. So now, I’m like the expert to come to if you need any help on racism, stereotypes and prejudice. I must say, school was rather interesting today, come to think of it, I really enjoyed school today.

Headed back home for my much needed rest before going to town to meet up with the idiots. Played hangman with Shawn C, Shaun W, Ryan, Ara and myself and we seriously are damn good at it. After bumming around town, all 16 of us headed to Josh’s place to play Taboo after much consideration.

As usual the girls, Candice, Samantha, Kelly, Jill and Liwen kicked our ass. Come to think of it, we guys outnumbered them but we still lost. We even resorted to cheating to try and catch up but to no avail. Damn, we guys are hopeless. Supper after that at 85 yet again and as usual, we poked fun at everyone at the table and I was not spared either.

Ok I’m like freaking sleepy already and i have class at 8am tomorrow, going to rest because it's Double O tomorrow for some alcohol. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home