Thursday, November 16, 2006

off to zouk

Random stuff.....

I’ve skipped too many lessons that I’m treading on thin ice according to my advisor.

I detest one lecturer in particular that I’m on the verge of punching him in the face the next time he gives me a smart ass reply everytime I ask a question.

I’m starting to love working more that studying because I get to meet new people, learn new things and the best part, spend my own cash.

My grandmother is cool with my smoking habit, which made my mum rather surprised.

I’m contemplating if I should head to Zouk or stay at home since its 12.10am already.

My mum thinks I’m on drugs. Not kidding at all.

I’ve been smoking a pack a day for the last 2weeks and my throats getting itchy by the minute.

Ok I cannot take it anymore. I’m heading to Zouk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home