Thursday, November 09, 2006

does this look like a hotel to you son?

Let’s see, Wednesday night was spent at DblO instead of the usual place, Zouk. Drinks were dirt cheap which resulted in a few people getting rather high and thank god no one drunk. So we wasted a few jugs because we ordered way too many if I could remember. Come to think of it, I vividly recall a certain individual whom I shall refrain from naming telling me “let’s take it easy, don’t order too much”. Freaking moron, first time we actually wasted alcohol and I cannot believe it. So DblO closes at 230am which is a bummer, so we waited outside for the rest who went to Zouk before heading to Spize for supper with Candice, Samantha, Shaun P, Josh, Kelly, Anthony, Ara, Topshop Jerry, Xiao Jerry, Justin and Tristan all squeezing into 2cars.

Well reached home at 6am, only to face the wrath of my mum the moment I opened the door. As usual, she nagged at me about the late night’s I’ve been keeping, the classes I’ve been skipping and even to my smoking habit. Thank god I was a little stoned, so whatever she said just went in one ear and out the other. Headed to sleep and I intended, I repeat INTENDED to get up for school at 7am. Needless to say, I didn’t attend classes today. Oh well, I shall not do it again, I promise.

So it’s 9pm now and I’ve got 3choices.
1. Head down to Attica Too for a party.
2. Chill out at Raimah with gallen and the mat
3. Stay home and sort out my notes and what ever I have to prepare for tomorrow’s classes.

How How How ????? Which one to choose ?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home