Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Time check: 330am

I just got back from Deon’s place where we had a mini-surprise for the old man who turns 29 today. Well it was a small gathering considering the huge group which we normally hang out with. Basically it was Ara, Mark, Faith, Gallen, Shawn C, Khaushal, Josh, Ryan, myself and Deon. So the cake, which was homemade by Faith and the devil’s child Josh, actually tasted not as bad as we thought. So from the original plan of just cutting the cake, it ended up with Mark, Khaushal, Josh and myself heading out to buy beer and mixers. Basically ended up playing King’s scotch, which was hilarious. Will post the video up once I get it. Trust me, the video is worth watching.

Ok I need to get ready for work which starts at 5am I think, at Meritus Mandarin. Got to do some set up for some event. Sighs, if not for the money I would be at Deon’s place drinking more alcohol. Night people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home