Thursday, December 14, 2006

take me away to another place

Saving our own skins is pretty much what everyone does. I dare say that this happens about 50% of the time when shit happens.
.
Quote: Someone who knows pain is kinder to others. That's the opposite of weakness.
.
Since everyone thinks about themselves, would it be necessary for me to care about them? The wider the distance kept from the ones you love, the less pain we get. Shutting our mind and soul from the rest, we prevent any possible hurt. Which means, no physical or emotional attachment, therefore we save both parties from getting ass-fucked.
So is human contact necessary when all are selfish bastards and bitches? I see no point. It isn't about the avoidance, it isn't about the hurt. I guess it's really come to a point where hope just isn't there anymore. The repeat disappointments, the exclusions, the childish arguments. No logical reason for me to set foot on that land to which I've said my goodbyes. No reason for anyone.Partly because I'm disgusted by what I've seen and heard, the all-too-perfect fairytale wonderland conversations, the misty, romantic atmosphere etc. It doesn't exist where the mind doesn't.
.
So pardon me while you waste your precious time on foolish games, while I sit back and watch the entertainment, laughing at your silly antics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home