Wednesday, December 06, 2006

not motivated at all....

“You’re not expelled from school yet?”…

That’s the first thing my lovely mother asked me on Monday morning, the moment she read the letter the school had sent her concerning my attendance. Dressed only in my boxers, I stood semi-awake at my room door wondering why the hell she had asked me that question. So after analyzing the letter personally, all I could say to her was, and I’m not kidding “I skipped so little lectures? I thought it was more”. As usual, I was being a total idiot and this made my mum a little pissed off, because I’m not taking my studies seriously compared to work and play according to her. Apparently she’s worried that I might get retain another semester or worst case scenario expelled from school because of my attendance. So after promising her both heaven and earth, which she knows I’m doing so just to get her off my back, she left for work and seizing the opportunity I skipped school yet again. You should have seen her face when she heard about it, priceless. Oh well, got to get my act together ASAP before I really get kicked out of school.

It’s only Tuesday night coming Wednesday morning and I’m feeling rather sluggish, mainly due to the late night I spent on Monday doing up the PowerPoint for today’s presentation which went rather well I suppose. So Wednesday night seems so far away, but I told myself to refrain from clubbing till Saturday because its, ZOUKOUT BABY!!! Can’t wait for it man, so psyched up already, can’t wait to party all night man.

Ok I better get back to the books; apparently the common tests are just next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home