Friday, December 29, 2006

it's all coming back

so this conversation keeps replaying itself in my head ever since wednesady night.
---------- -----------
K said: “She’s here right?”
I replied: “Yes, just over there.”
K: “Gotten over her already?”
S: “Nope, I still have a soft spot for her.”
K “I understand, Dexter’s here too.”
---------- ----------
it is almost 2 days. i dont know how long i can go on like this
i can breakdown anytime
i don't want tears of sadness, i want tears of joy
i look at the pictures.
somehow, i feel you i want to hold you so badly, so fucking badly
i dont know anything
but i'll pray for your safety
i'll pray for you to be just fine
that's my only wish.
maybe i'm being stupid by hoping for the impossible
maybe i'm just too concerned
maybe i should just erase all memories i have of her
maybe..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home