Wednesday, December 27, 2006

above and beyond

Questions never answered, points never taken, lessons never learnt,
skills never mastered.
What would happen if I die one day?
Would anyone be able to crack my head and understand what I'm trying to say?
Can they ever do that?
All they can ever find is just my gory brain matter.
Before I die, would anyone be able to understand me and my intentions?
Would anyone know the answer to fill the empty hole in me?
Would anyone be able to learn of the reason why i cried or laughed?
I'll live in the minds of some forever always, I hope.
What would happen if I die one day?
How I wish that I have the wisdom to answer all questions.
Too many questions, too little answered.
I have a wish.
A wish to be wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home