Sunday, February 05, 2006

i swear after this song

Stop asking me what’s happening between me and her, can you people just stop asking. Fucking irritating can! Worst still is when you people don’t believe the rationale behind my explanation and continue to ask stupid questions and make dumbass assumptions. I’ve had enough I tell you, don’t push your luck too far, that’s all I got to say. It’s going to be plain boring these coming weeks I can sense, exams are slowly creeping up on me and chances are I’ll be ambushed by them which will result in horrible consequences. Fuck I swear school is starting to bore me to death, somehow I’ve lost interest in studying. Maybe I need a wake up call, something to fucking slap me real hard so as to wake the living daylights out of me. Screw it I’ve totally forgotten what I intended to blog about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home