Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You'll be fine

I owe you all that I have. I won't be what I am today if it wasn't because of you. No words can describe the the amount of care and concern you have showered on me over my 21 years of life. You've taught me important lessons where I can't get from school or even if I had money to buy I would not be able too. You showed me what "family" is all about. You showed me unconditional love even when I've disappointed you. I promised you something the other day, and I'll make it come through in time.

Eventhough your in pain, you never fail to ensure all around that you're okay and show no traces of fear of whats to happen. Behind those eyes, I can tell you're scared. You know it's going to take a toll on you and you're afraid that you might not be able to take the load of it, but don't worry, we will be there with you. You know that everyone is there for you, from dad to us to your siblings to your nephews and nieces. You don't have to worry of what's to come. All you need to worry is about your own health. Just put everything else aside now and concentrate on your road to recovery.

Hang in there Mom!
With love, Your son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home