Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Nothing much to shout about

How was school today? Fine I guess. Had lunch with Edmund and Kumar, followed by weird stories. Great conversational topics arose, from prostitution, to gay people, to Kumar getting bounced out of ONE @Fullerton (actually he got kicked out but bounced out sounds nicer). Yes Kumar, we all know you are a cheapskate. Didn’t go for FM tutorial therefore I stayed at canteen4 with Lionel, Kumar and Edmund just chilling out and more stories started to be told. By the way, Edmund was so happy he could smoke at canteen4, what the hell it’s a norm for us people who frequent the place.Left the canteen at 1pm and headed for the libary where I tried to study EM3B while the guys watched their movies, but sadly very little knowledge found its way into my brain. Had lecture from 3to5pm but thank god it ended early. Received offers to go club tonight but turned all of them down, I'm not clubbing anymore. Enough is enough.
Well recently I am into horoscopes and I can’t help but read mine every morning before I leave my home. Somehow it tends to tell me what is installed for me in the day ahead. Sometimes it freaks me out how accurate such things can be. At first I thought it was a coincidence and even thought I was just being paranoid so I decided to read my horoscope only when I get home. And to my astonishment, it was accurate. I swear I am getting addicted to this horoscope stuff. Well enough blogging for the day, supper is calling. Sorry Josh, won’t be going to Zouk tonight. Have fun man.

News Flash
Desire2 at MS has officially moved to 39B Circular Road. Will be operational by first week of december.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home