Wednesday, February 08, 2006

moderation?

I think I need time to just sit back and relax with a few bottles of chilled beer, a pack of cigarettes and a bag of potato chips, Lays original to be precise. Why you might ask do I need to relax when I’m already enjoying my weekends in clubs ever so often, ok every weekend if you people want to be calculative? Well I guess I just feel that I’ve not gotten my priorities right so far and I’m just wasting my time partying away and not to mention my money. Some of you might be saying that I’m a dumbass for taking so long to realize that fact but isn’t life all about living it to the fullest?

To a certain extent I would say yes. But I also believe in moderation and that’s what I need to work on. Furthermore I need to strike a balance between work and play because realistically, I far behind my peers when studies is concerned. Stop comparing me with the mediocre students, no offence to my friends who might be a little sensitive but compare me with the top students and see where I stand beside them. Yes, no where near I dare say. Now you see my point, I hardly exercise my full potential in school at all. Achieving mediocre grades and being satisfied with them has been my habit since the start of my tertiary education. Is that what I really want, to be a mediocre person all my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home