Sunday, August 27, 2006

WHAT THE FUCK !

To All Project Option Students

With effect from Monday 28 Aug 2006, the Centre will implement a new webcam-based attendance system at EPP Room. It's quite simple and takes only 5 sec. All you need to do is
1. Sit on the chair provided
2. Select your name
3. Click SIGN IN (before 9:00 am - look at the webcam when you do so)

The same goes at 5:00 pm but you click SIGN OUT instead. If proved effective, the signing procedure will be slowly phased out.

A few of you are here for a special make-up till 31 Aug 2006 because your Project results are pending. They are: Xiong Yan, Ying Huimin, Admus Yip and Tang Xiao Jie. It is important that you work closely with your Supervisor and TSO to prove that you deserve a second chance. Pls notify Mr Wong for consolidated attendance.Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Kaya


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just when we thought we had outsmarted the school’s attendance system, we were in for a rude shock. Here I am checking my e-mails on a Sunday afternoon deciding if I was going for evening mass when I came across the above e-mail. You guys should have seen the look on my face when I saw the words “webcam-based attendance system’. Fucking priceless!

The new attendance system is a tough one to try and overcome. Gone are the days, when I would stroll into the EPP room at 12 noon knowing at the back of my mind that some kind soul had signed my attendance for me at 830am so as to save my ass. No more signing out early as well. To make matter’s worst; no more using the projectors to view movies and worst still, we're not allowed to blast our own music using the speakers. Looks like no more Rnb in the room.

Furthermore, canteen 4 might be closed during the 7weeks holiday, which means we don’t have a smoking place anymore. No more chilling out at the canteen smoking and drinking. How demoralising.

Have a good day ahead people. You know i love you guys !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home