Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pictures from Tekong

Some pictures from BMT, Jaguar Coy
Fieldcamp. 6Days 5Nights

Fucking hole we had to dig which left us fucking tired and drenched with sweat. Not forgetting countless blisters on our hands.


The 4heros during powderbath. Secrets are not kept between us. Even dirty little ones.

Somehow we managed to smile for the camera eventhough we ate combat rations for 6days. Check out our MAC makeup we have on, comes only in two colors, black and green !!

24Km Route March

Start time 5.30pm. After 4km, we'still alive and kicking.

8km i think, we're still ok. Bring it on.


2am in the morning. Totally shagged. Everything from our uniforms, underwear, helmets etc. is soaked in sweat. Lost feelings in our legs plus our shoulders are aching like crazy.

Passing Out Parade

Standing pround infront of our family and friends.


Finally, out of BMT. HELLO PRIVATES !


Last Night in BMT


The best friends. Always there for each other.
"Tequila Brothers"

Tied and wrestled to the ground. Humiliated and shamed. We finally got you Sgt Dinesh. I told you, I would get you before I leave.

Happy Birthday Jackson. Never saw this coming right??
Smoking gang. Ninja-ing experts.


Karma has it's ways of getting back at you. After 3months of me playing pranks on the rest, I got it back bit time. They tied up both my hands and legs, tied and locked my laces together, taped me onto the frame of the bed and left me alone. Had to make my way down alone, 3stories mind you with the whole freaking company watching me. Brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home