Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dedicated to my darling........

Just imagine, SHAUN TAY reaching school 30minutes before his lesson starts at 9am. Something very unrealistic right? Unimaginable perhaps? An inconceivable thought? Something which you might see on the show beyond belief? A Gotcha prank perhaps? For all those people who said that it wouldn’t happen, guess what it did!! Take that mother fucker!! I seriously arrived ridiculously early as I decided to get a lift from my mum who asked me to drop her off at work and continue talking the cab to school (beats standing in a sardine packed train and jerky bus ride anytime). School was a drag I tell you, furthermore I forgot to bring my phone to school. Major mood killer I swear, not being able to call anyone when you’re bored. Well all I looked forward too today was to get home ASAP to my darling. I missed the way she sounded, the feel of her body, the *claps sound* she made when I gently closed her flaps and the way she vibrated on my skin. At times like these, it teaches me to treasure her when she’s by my side and not take her for granted. Ok stop getting jealous people (yes you, don’t pretend).
Well I’m still lost in most lectures (ok all of the lectures) but I’m making the effort to pay a little more attention than usual in class now but its tough trying to learn stuff when my foundation is weak. Damn I deserve it I guess, for mucking around at the start of the semester. EM3B quiz tomorrow but I’m ill prepared, or should I say I’m ready to crash and burn. Hopefully the ashes of my math book mixed with water will do the trick. Just kidding people, loosen up will you. I’ll try and get some stuff in my head before I sit for the quiz. Well off I go for a relaxing smoke and a cold glass of orange juice.Oh before I forget, the other day a very queer thing happened while I was crossing the road at bugis. I was happily waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green will puffing on my cigarette and when I looked down I saw this written on the road. [This is the amount of tar you have in your lungs after 2years of smoking]. I started laughing out loud and unwittingly (had my mp3 on full blast so you must understand my situation), I was laughing so loud that the people surrounded me started to take a step back. I swear it happened. I threw my cigarette immediately and carried on laughing to myself oblivious to the people around me. This is the kind of moments in life whereby money can’t buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home