Saturday, December 24, 2005

Few hours more to christmas

The year is coming to an end, and I’m sure most of us are starting to reflect on the things which have happened during this year. But for the love of God, please do not start getting all teary eyed and fucking sappy with me. Anyway, I’m definitely looking forward to 2006 and I hope, and pray real hard that the coming year would be a great one not just for me, but for everyone. Christmas is less than 12hours away and somehow, I’m not in the mood for Christmas yet. Christmas had not been the same since my grandfather passed away 4years ago and this year will not be an exception. I suppose he was the “bonding agent” for my family. Oh well, hopefully things will change for the better in the coming new year because I really miss the old times.

Last night was my virgin trip to Ministry of Sound and I can’t describe the feeling I had when I stepped inside the club. Even before I entered, the amount of people queuing up was ridiculous and what made me even excited was the prospect of entering by the VIP entrance which meant no queuing. Thanks to Mark and Ronald for that. So we had a tour of the place and I was fucking in awe at the amount of detail and meticulous planning the management put into renovating the place and I must say they did a good job. The different rooms were a good change to the norm we see in every clubs and I must say the DJ’s there are fucking fantastic. I especially loved 2rooms mainly for their décor. Firstly Smoove, which plays RnB and has a caged dancefloor and the whole place, looks as though you are in a ghetto. Secondly 54 which plays retro and the whole place is decked out in psychedelic colors and designs. It even has a dancefloor with lighted panels. Ok you guys need to experience it for yourselves, only then can you comprehend what I’m trying to say.

It’s Christmas eve and I’ve got a family dinner soon. Seafood is what we’re having, that’s what i heard. After dinner most likely going down to MOS to party. Catch you guys soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home