Monday, December 12, 2005

you don't miss your water till the well runs dry

I feel fucking awful. You guys can’t imagine how unpleasant and shitty I am feeling now, something even words can’t describe. Somehow I feel like I have let someone down, someone whom I have feelings for. If only I could turn back the hands of time, and just stop for a moment to think instead of acting rashly like I did, than maybe I wouldn’t be feeling like this now. I guess this is the part where you guys go “YOU DESERVE IT IDIOT!”. I wish I could just hold you in my arms and pretend that nothing had happened but deep down inside I know I can’t, because I can’t forgive myself. Don’t ask me what happened because I don’t want to remember that moment ever again even though I know forgetting that moment will be even more difficult than remembering it. Argh fuck I feel like shit. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home