Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Should have dropped an indian accent to cut the awkardness....

An awkward moment happened, while I was smoking on my way back from getting supper.

Uncle : Boy ah, got lighter bo ?
Me : Here you go uncle. *passes the lighter*
Uncle : Kiam sia ah boy.
Me : No problem.
Uncle : *proceeds to walk away with my lighter*
Me : *standing like a idiot with a packet of noodles*

After 15seconds

Me : *thinking to myself what the fuck, an old uncle just con me of a lighter*

After another 20seconds

Me : *still standing at the same spot hoping for the uncle to turn around and return the lighter to me*

After another 20seconds

Me : *forget it, i'll just be nice and let him have it*


Now you tell me, who's the big bully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home