Friday, February 10, 2006

because of you i'll never stray too far from the sidewalk

I think I chanced upon something which I was not supposed too.
Honest feelings from the heart.
Now I feel really bad, not for reading it.
But for the way I acted
All I can do is pray that she’s found someone better
Someone whom will treat her like she deserves
All the best

Ladies night was awesome, except for my short emo period which lasted for an entire 10minutes. It felt so surreal, as though she was standing right there, in the middle of the dancefloor waiting for me to initial a dance with her. Her long hair just falling down from her head like silk tread, her eyes ever so mesmerizing, that mega watt smile she had which will put all models to shame. But it all ended when the alcohol effect subsided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home