Tuesday, August 29, 2006

be the love generation

So I decided to skip school today because, well I felt sick. I’ve got like this itch in my throat since last night which is pissing the daylights out of me. I can’t smoke any more than two puffs from my cigarette before I break out in a chorus of coughs. ARGH !!! As usual my day at home was rather unproductive. Efforts to clean up my messy room quickly dissipated. I found myself listening to retro music on my lappy and within seconds, started to mimic the moves you see on Mambo Nights. I’m itching to head down to Zouk on Wednesday man but I might need to help out friend first. Something tells me I might not make it to Zouk if I follow him man. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that I’ll make it to Zouk.

Call me people if you’re heading to MAMBO tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home