Monday, September 04, 2006

still coughing

Cheer up my friends. Life is never a smooth ride. Sometimes things just don’t turn out the way you expect it or want it to be so learn to cope with it. Changes are never easy to cope with, that’s why you have friends and family members to help you along the way. Always remember, when one chapter of your life ends, another one is waiting to be written. Live for the future, not the past nor present.

Today didn’t exactly start out on the right foot, but after talking to my beloved friends, I guess it’s going to end on a bright note.

Another random event which happened at home
I stroll into the kitchen coughing and asked politely like the well mannered guy I am “does anyone know where the cough medication is?”

As I stood at the entrance smiling, my granny and aunty turn round in unison and replied “smoke some more la! “

Did you guys manage to get the answer for my question from their reply?
All i asked for was some medication....sighs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home