Friday, September 29, 2006

What's new

Ok all I did in school so far since I arrived at 1.20pm. Yes I was late again.

1. Smoked
2. Had lunch. The food was horrible, the vegetables looked like they were 2years old, and the meat tasteless. Worst thing was the rice which tasted weird.
3. Smoked again
4. Sent out a few emails for school project
5. Watched music videos on youtube
6. Smoked again
7. Chatting on E-messenger

Why do I even bother to come to school in the first place? Worst thing is my groups not even started with our FYP even after 4weeks. We are so screwed.

FYI : I didn't enroll for my IS modules next semester because i missed my allocated slot thus they gave me one automatically " Mind Quest for Excellence". Let's say it all together now. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home