Sunday, October 08, 2006

quiet ride home

With josh on msn
Steven senile says “Watching movie with the rest ah?”
Joshua says “don’t feel like. I feel like drinking”
Steven senile says”Zouk? My friend got invite”
Joshua says”ok. Pick you up later”


With Ara on the phone
Me: eh josh not watching movie. Zouk?
Ara: hmmm….I don’t mind. Got invites right?
Me: yes, faster go get ready.
Ara: Walter buying bottle later so we drink outside.
Me: ok.


As you can see the reason for the failure of my “Stay at home Friday “plan was due to the above conversations I had. Although I was really exhausted and in dire need for sleep, I dragged my scrawny ass out of my house and met Josh, Ara, Walter, Khaushal and his sister and we headed to Zouk. Well reached there like 1minute before the invites expired and got ourselves stamped before proceeding to the good old coffeeshop to finish up our 2bottles of vodka. After 30minutes we went back to Zouk somewhat high and got ourselves 2jugs of long island tea.

Met Suko, Jeanie, Vijay, Johnny etc while walking around. Headed to member’s bar for drinks with Melvin and fucking hell that idiot nearly killed me with some unknown drink. Left for Arab Street at 3 I think? Kelly and Samantha plus Johnny’s friend joined us for sheesha, crispy chicken and not to forget random conversations which never fail to crack everyone up. Reached home at 5plus and totally knocked out.

So we got invited to Attica’s anniversary on Saturday courtesy of our role model, Johnny. Well the music at Attica is good I must say. So after awhile we got bored so MOS was the next stop. Got in for free thanks to Anthony and immediately proceeded to MacDonald’s to grab a bite after getting our stamp.

Ok this has got to be the highlight of the freaking night. We saw this hot girl and josh as usual decided to play a game and the forfeit was to approach the girl and introduce yourself and ask for her number. As you all know, everytime josh comes up with a game, he wins no matter what happens. We decided to play “o ah pay ah som” between Johnny, Joshua and myself. Not realizing that Johnny had hinted to me to put white, josh decided to get the game started and he freaking LOST ! Everyone was overjoyed and broke out in a chorus of laughter. My god the look on his face was priceless. So after arguing for ages about us conspiring against him, he finally went up to the girl. Headed back to MOS afterwards for more music before I left to send her home at 3am.
Ok I was bored so I did the survey below.


About You
1. Name: Shaun
2. Middle Name: Tay
3. Location: Singapore
4. Place of Birth: Singapore
5. Male or Female: Male
6. Bust: I’m a male...
8. Waist: 28/29? Not sure either but I know its small
9. Occupation: Student
10. Initials: STKTM
11. Screen Name: Steven Senile

Your Appearance :
12. Hair Color : Jet Black
13. Hair Length: Long
15. Best Feature: My personality
16. Height: 175
17. Weight: 55kg
18. Glasses: Nope. Perfect eye sight
19. Shoe size: 8
20. Eyes: Black

Your Firsts
22. First best friend: Jonathan Phua.
23. First Award: Some preschool shit I suppose.
24. First Sport You Joined: Football
25. First thing you did today: Hit the snooze button and scratched my crotch.
26: First thing you ate today: Drank Vitasoy
27. First thing you said today: “I want to sleep la !” in a loud irritated tone to my mum who woke me up at 9am.
28. First Love: Rachel.

Favorites
29. Movie: Too many to list down.
30. TV Show: Scrubs, Prison break, Malcom in the middle etc.
31. Color: Black. I wear mostly black
32. Rock Band: Incubus, Lifehouse
33. Place to get groceries: Cold storage, the fresh food people !
34. Food: That’s a tough one. Can I say all kinds?
35. Season: Summer.
36. Candy: I love them all !
37. Sport: Football
38. Restaurant: Al forno.
42. Animal: White tiger
43. Book: Da Vinci Code, Angels and demons
44. Magazine: Fhm I suppose.

Currently
45. Doing before you started this survey: Took a shower
46. Thinking of: someone
47. Wearing: A thong. ….Just kidding boxers.
48. Crying bout: something
49. Eating: nothing
50. Drinking: Vitasoy
51. Typing: this out la.
53. Listening To: Bon Jovi’s Living on a Prayer
54. Thinking about: many things
55. Wanting: money, driving license, her by my side.
56. Watching: nothing.

Future
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: holding down a under paid but over worked job I suppose.
58. Kids: 1 girl 1 boy.
59. Want to be Married: yes
60. Career in Mind: got a few on my mind now. not really decided on one

Which is Better with the Opposite Sex
63. Hair color: black with a little highlights
64. Hair length: long with curls at the end
65. Eye color: brown
66. Measurements: nothing in particular. As long as she’s not obese.
67. Cute or sexy: Sexy
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: kisses followed by a hug
70. Short or Tall: Not that particular about that
71. Easygoing or serious: A dash of both
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Romantic please. But being spontaneous does not hurt either.
73. Good or Bad: Good, but not an angel
74. Sensitive or spontaneous: Sensitive
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: trouble maker. At least she knows what she wants.

Have You Ever
78. Kissed a Stranger: yes
79. Had surgery: no
80. Gone commando: hahaha. Yes. Not purposely though.
81. Ran Away From Home: nope
82. Broken a bone: nope
83. Got an X-ray: nope
84. Been on a cruise: yes
85. Got a car accident: nope.
86. Dumped someone: nope.
87. Cried When Someone Died: yes
88. Cried At School: nope

Do You Believe In
89.God: yes
90. Miracles: a little
91. Love at First Sight: no…. it’s always lust at first sight
92. Ghosts: definitely
93: Aliens: nope….total bullshit
94. Soul Mates: yes
95. Heaven: yes.
96. Hell: yes. I have s spot there already. Most of my friends have places there too. why go to heaven when your friends are all in hell?
97. Answered prayers: yes. I met her.
98. Kissing on The First Date:yes.. is that a problem?
99. Horoscopes: yup

Answer Truthfully
100. Is there someone you wish you had?: yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home